The Problem Statement –
A 30-year-old Maharashtra based food company wanted to expand and grow to new geographies to improve their turnover faster.
- Reviewed the company’s product portfolio, margins and expenses and determined its impact on EBITDA.
- Reviewed the current coverage and planned coverage.
- Reviewed the current processes and policies for driving distribution.
- Interviewed the sales team and understood their challenges and ways of working.
- Spoke to Distributors and understood their current way of operating.
- Defined an approach to leverage current infrastructure for increasing coverage.
- Developed the GTM plan for right coverage
- Develop the visibility and offtake strategy
- Designed the trade schemes
- Developed a pitch for Super Stockists and Distributors
- Developed Ways Of Working for the Sales Team
- Developed the action plan and dashboards to measure progress
- Trained the sales team on new ways of working
- Periodic review of progress
- Suggest corrective action